?????

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Aug 17, 2006.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Why is it that when I am browsing the classifieds on AT the last post on every thread says "if this dont sell today its off to ebay"????????what the heck is that all about.....Does this actually help you sell stuff faster???? People are using it like a threat now.....I mean come on some of that stuff has only been listed for like 20 minuets and people are getting all uptight that it has not sold yet??

That being said i did make a guy an offer for som arrows so I guess it worked:doh:

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Yep I noticed that too. Some guys think they have to sell fast and make you think you need to hurry and make a decision or you will miss out. Sometimes it works sometimes it does not. I guess with you and arrows it works:laugh:

3. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

I see that on the classifieds on our site alot also. They know they can sell it on e-bay in 3-5 days. May not actually get what they are looking for but can get fast cash. Some feel that they are doing us a favor by giving us first chance. I'am to old to be in that big of a hurry anymore:laugh:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

luckily I really need the arrows......well dont NEED them but was looking for these ones.....so it works out, although have not been over to check on them today.....

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

what i dislike even more are people that put up "Must sell today! Need to get rid of this immediately"

and then you make them an offer and they respond with something like "I listed it for 300 and won't take less then 275 for it"

Or after offering 150 for an item that was a "must sell by the end of the day" getting a response of "This thing cost me 500 new, its worth at least 250, How about you send another offer that is reasonable" (yes actual response I got back from somone on AT selling a range finder)

If you MUST SELL IT then you take what is offered, if your just looking to get rid of it then don't put MUST SELL BY EOD.

some people, just never happy!

6. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Saw one on AT the other day where a guy was selling a Viper Pro Predator sight. Claimed he paid $170 and wanted 120 for it. I sent him a note and asked what power lense he had with it. Said it didn't come with a lense, those were extra. :laugh: :laugh: When I informed him other wise he got really PO'd and extreamlly hateful. TOld him he could get one with a lense for 160-170 and a new one w/o for around 100. Called me a liar, after I sent him the link to 3dshoots.com store he called me a few other things and said those were not the real deal :tape: I sent all the stuff to Byron at AT.

Really hate it when people try to take advantage of others and then get real pissy when they get called on it.

7. BowhuntnHoosier

Good job Mobowman, exposing the bum for what he is.:rockon: Just keep an eye out that the rotten scoundrel does not show up here trying that crap. Funny how when you call a guys bluff he gets kinda crabby is'nt it:laugh:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I dont think that has ever happened here.......:noidea: :laugh:

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

we can make it happen... watch

Any of you Mathews guys wanna sell off a switchback XT for less then 400 bux?

10. BowhuntnHoosier

No, I think I'll keep mine thanks but I hear you can get 2 Bowtechs for $400:biggrin1:

11. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

but I already HAVE A bowtech! :doh:

12. BowhuntnHoosier

awwww I'm so sorry to hear that.:crazy:

13. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

it could be worse... I could have a Hoyt :laugh:

14. BowhuntnHoosier

Yeah you do have a point there.:dizzy:

15. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Shady people out there!!!!!

I was looking at a Hoyt ProElite for sale over there. Asked the gut to email me pictures.....he did and then about an hour later I look and there is a message from him saying he had a guy offer him $570.00 but he was giving me a chance for $585.00. I never even wrote back to him, pissed me off. I was just looking and kinda interested and then he pulls that crap. Got the impression he was gettin a little greedy. Maybe I took it out of context (I was kinda in an irritable mood) but damn!

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

You would have to give me $400 to take two bowtechs.......have to get something worth something out of the deal.......:tape:

17. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Sorry all my Bowtech have WB's loctited in with the good RED stuff. You'd bend the riser and break both limbs trying to get the thing off. :biggrin1:

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

or shooting it once........:laugh: :laugh:

19. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Now that was funny... think I'll go back to the corner and :Cry:

20. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru