?????

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Fury, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Fury

Fury Member

What is STS?

I keep hearing about it?

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Shock Terminator Suppressor

Shock Terminator Suppressor

It attaches to the frontor back of the riser and limits forward travel of the bowstring to reduce vibration. With this installed you can remove your string leeches or cat wiskers and increase your fps.

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Finally, I had one installed on my XT last night. My shop has been selling them like hot cakes for $38.99+tax. :rockon: I also bought an extra e.d.s. stopper for $6.99.

I put the STS about a business card thickness from the string is this correct???? So now I can shoot her for a few days then take it off and see if there is that much of a difference. :peace:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I have been shooting mine w/ the string just barely resting on the end.....has anybody tried it in both positions.....a business card away and just barely touching?.....any differences......

congrats Frank.....your now almost up to date w/modern technology.....:laugh: , you know what I am talking about, I should not have to say it.....

any way let us know, and remember the deal still is on the table.....you dont like it, I pay you full priceplus shipping.....

7. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Hey Chris, what about replacement ends for the STS, do you carry them?