->>>----------->

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Radar, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Well yesterday was the last day to get our scores in for the final week of our clubs bowhunter league. My teammate and I as of 2 weeks ago were 1 game out of first. When we got to the club yesterday we saw that we were the only team to win all four games last week. To make a short story of this all we had to do is win 2 games this week and we would be in first place Well.....We won 3 out of 4 games and are the champs. I actually shot up this week and I did'nt even have my bino's.(forgot my locker key at home) maybe I should shoot without them all the time. Well I am kinda excited so I thought I would tell you guys and gals about it.

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Congrats! good shooting bro... so define "games"?

3. Radar

Radar Story of my life

That is jsut what alot of us call em. You have 30 targets broken up into 3 games of 10 each. And then the overall (I think it is only that way because thats how the scorecards are printed, our outdoor score cards are broken down into 2 ends of 15 targets.) So you can will all 3 games and the overall for a total of 4. I dont know if this will be defined properly by me I think I just confused myself:doh:

4. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

Cool!! Good Job. Feels good to win Huh??

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Way to go Radar:rockon:

Congrats, and keep up the good work!!!!!

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Great shooting, but just remember bamdi doesnt stand that still......

7. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Thanks Guys, it does feel good to finally win a league. Every year me and my teammate are right there whether its 300 or 3D, and then we get smoked in the last week:noidea: I am kinda glad its over now I can start sighting in for broadheads:rockon: