299 45x

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Feb 6, 2006.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Yeah I know its not a 3-d but tonight 2-6-06 shot a 299 w/45x. 5th round 5th arrow glanced off of one allready in the target and shot a 4. man that makes me so mad.:mad: :mad: :mad: last week shot a 298 35x and felt like crap. this week feel the best i have felt shooting in a long time and this happens.:mad: and to top it off after everyone was done, shot three more groups and sure enough 15x, Will I ever make 300 in monday night league. Shot one in wed league first week. really want one in monday night league.

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

You'll get there. Now you know that you can do it. That's half the battle it accepting the fact that you can do it.

3. Darrel

Darrel Member

Once you reach this level in your game the rest is all mental. If you would like more info on this, let me know.

Darrel

4. HoytShooter88

HoytShooter88 Member

Indoor is a lot of mental but you also have that fatigue factor into it...

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Fatigue plays a big part. Even more so w/me than some people as I broke my back a couple years ago in a snow tubing accident, went over a jump:rolleyes: (and the tube came out from under me) went fifteen feet in the air and when I came back down I folded in the middle of my back instead of at the waist, its amazing i can even shoot today. I consider myself pretty lucky, but I do find that after long shooting sessions especailly in the cold or when there is alot of up and down hill walking at 3-dshoots my back is pretty tired the next day. Only 27yo and already falling apart:D I have a 7month old and it kills me that i cant carry her for extended periods of time.

ADAM

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Well boys and girls and children of all ages, i did it, 300 39x (1-13-06). What a wonderful day it is. :) :) :) Now i dont have to worry anymore and i can just shoot, maybe they will come a little easier now.

7. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Slippy for President!

We knew you could do it. :D

8. Radar

Radar Story of my life

man someone looked along time to find this post