3-D Indoor Fun!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by chelleo, Aug 9, 2007.

1. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

Our club started up with our new league for the next 8 weeks and it's 3-D animal fun. I've never done 3-D and I was so afraid of what they had up their sleeves. Apparantely they do some crazy stuff and I never know what is true and not with these guys. They like to tease alot so who knows what is next. They had 7 animal targets which you rotate thru 2 times. Total score is 308 and I ended up with a 285 this time. Could be that one shot I had as a miss cause I hit the wrong target :doh: Here's a pic with our "tree stand" which as you can see ....they did shake while I was on it. I figured out to just lean up against the railing...which for the 1st time up there was giving me a seizure LOL. It was alot of fun and they change the setup as the weeks go on to make it more difficult. I hear they do something with an inner tube and a piece of wood...but lucky for me they need a new inner tube.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2007
  2. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

That's pretty neat Chelle...

Glad you had fun.

Ron

3. Joe_P.

Joe_P. Senior Member

How long are the shots. :noidea:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

looks like its in a barn so they may get some long shots.....

5. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

Nice, big place!

6. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Looks like a lot of fun! Wish i had something around here like that.

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

That looks great Chelleo. Good luck at whoopin them at their own game. How many people are shooting the league??

By the way I would load up on BEAN BURRITOS the day before the shoot.:doh: Then see if they shake the stand.:laugh: