3-D target? Best for the money?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Dredly, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I'm looking for a good 3-d target that is cheap, any suggestions? Its probably going to catch 50+ arrows a week at least, only field points but they will all be carbons.

Money is a huge issue, I can't drop 200.00 on a target but I also don't want to have to buy a new one every year because its falling apart. I also don't want to have to be buyign a new insert every other week because I'm getting pass throughs.

Any suggestions on the best target for the money?

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

btw: I did look at the targets on here but they are all out of my price range (except maybe the Reinhart ball).

3. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Check at some of the clubs in your area, I know some clubs sell their older targets and all you need to do is replace the mid. The targets may not look the best(Missing ears, color faded, dryed out), but it all depends on what you want to do with it.

Not sure if this helps :noidea:

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

With archery season only 2 1/2 weeks away it doesn't really :( But thanks for the suggestion. I'm only looking to get one before season starts... I'll start looking for mroe used come spring time when we can shoot 3-D outdoors and not be hunting :)