3 different , bows , 3 days , 3 hoods .

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by upnorth, Jun 25, 2008.

1. upnorth

upnorth Junior Member

since ive got my hooter shooter things have really changed .im shooting the same arrows on all three bows . not bragging but all of the sudden the robinhoods are getting out of hand . first bow dxt sighted it in at 20 went back to forty first two shots robin hood. next day wanted to see if it made any difference going from the dxt to my 101st . first two shots at 20 robin hood put it away. my guardian came in that day so i set it up . the next day sighted it in on a line at 20 . went to check left and right at 20 first two shots another hood .thats 3 days in a row 3 different bows . plus i have another 9 with my 101 since i tuned my bow (april) and arrows on the hooter shooter . i hardly ever shoot more than two arrows at a spot . the 9 with my 101 are all at 30 and 35 yards . the guardian i did the hole tuning on the shooter i squared the arrow to the string at rest than i moved the noking point to get it square to the bow at full draw shot through paper at 3/6/9/12 yards without moving anything all bullet holes did not have to do any cam timing this was out of the box . if you told me this machine could make this much difference in grouping arrows 3 months ago i would not of believed you either .

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Sounds awesome, how bout some pics??

on second thought it sounds EXPENSIVE:lol:

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I was thinking the same thing.... Oh, the expensive part too... :lol:

Ron

4. upnorth

upnorth Junior Member

which is the expensive part to you? the price i would charge to do it to someones bow or the cost i have in 3 fully set up bows , the dxt .101st and the guardian , and the hooter shooter to learn how to tune them .

5. TEN RING

TEN RING ONE SHOT ONE KILL

I think they were talking about the arrow being trashed :noidea:

6. SinGin

SinGin Banned

If you aim the arrows about an 1/8 in apart you wont have that problem anymore.

7. upnorth

upnorth Junior Member

heres the target i used to tune the arrows maxima 350 3d select 353 grain at 326 fps .