3 Favorite Coaching Videos

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Dooby, May 1, 2008.

1. Dooby

Dooby Scooby Dooby Doo!

If you could have ONLY 3 DVD's in your 3D Archery coaching kit, which 3 would you pick, why, and where can you get them? If some of your favorite DVD's are actually Books...put them instead. :)

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  2. firechic

firechic IKE refugee... hehe

Smart Talk with Micheal Braden. That's the only one I've seen.

3. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I've never watched a coaching video so I couldn't say. I have read Bernie Pellerite's Idiot proof Archery, and Larry Wise's Core Archery, and thought they were both pretty good. I've heard good things about the braden video that chic mentioned too. check Lancaster Archery, they got tons of videos and books.

4. Dooby

Dooby Scooby Dooby Doo!

Anyone ever seen "holding steady" by Michelle and Terry Ragsdale (it's a PSE video)?

I'm just looking around for decent coaching guides because the coaches I've spoke to locally seem a bit...:tape: incongruous.

How long is the video you mentioned, FC?

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I have seen the B. Pellerite video, and WHILE it is VERY GOOD......IT IS VERY BORING:laugh:

6. firechic

firechic IKE refugee... hehe

Micheal's video is about 45 mins long. After state, he was joking with me about .... what was the first thing I said on the video.... Shot sequence, Sandra... follow your shot sequence! (he said it jokingly... but serious at the same time.) Great guy!

I do also know Toby Ragsdale... Terry's brother. They (Toby and Terry) are both very knowledgable and know what they are talking about. Been in the field for almost all of their life. Their father was the PSE designer for the longest time, until he retired. So I would believe either of the videos would be benefical.