32 days and counting......

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by IChim2, Aug 13, 2007.

1. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

This is my favorite time of the year.Flatheads are starting to turn it on (trotline) and the thought about being in a tree stand watching the woods come alive at day break will be a big Welcome.Here's wishing all of you the best season ever.:biggrin1: :wave:

2. SilentSniper

SilentSniper Senior Member

19 days here. Can't wait.

3. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Thanks for the well wishes. Good luck to you, too. :thumb:

4. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

I'll be glad to see Bow season, but 1st I want to see some relief from this heat:cool:

Dan

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Yeah.............what he said.:laugh:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

its looking pretty nice for the next couple days here, but that will change.......

7. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

wow it is way to hot here to even think about sitting in a tree....well i think about it but dont know any places with the trees inside in the airconditioning to sit in..... 109 heat index today

8. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

Four weeks 4 days plus change. Good luck and happy hunting to everyone. Don't worry it'l cool of.:dance: :dance:

9. outdoorsman

yes it will..... and once opening morning alarms go off we will all already be up no matter what the weather....

10. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

I just wish the Heat would break....These 100+ degree temps are getting old.:frusty:

11. outdoorsman

last month the rain.... we had a wet july but it was nice having the temps down in the 70"s and 80's... now august is playing catchup around here for sure.... but it is this hot every year.... novemeber i will be sitting in the north woods of wi freezing but loving it