3D for CP June 7th

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Peregrynne, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Peregrynne

Peregrynne Renaissance Man

Hello all

Many of you might know me from AT, but I am new to this forum. I felt that this was a good post to start out with on here.

My buddy and I are holding a 3D shoot to benefit Cerebral Palsy.

The location is in New Carlisle Ohio and it will be on June 7th. This is going to be a 30 target fun shoot with a few added "test your skill" shots throughout the course.

There will also be a raffle to help raise more for donations. You will have chances for a new bow from Martin or Pearson or a new sight from Sword or how about a new Posten stab. Those are just a few of the companies that we have commitments from at this time. We have quite a list of donators so far and it just keep growing.

Make sure you check back regularly...we are working on some more donations and maybe even a few special guest apperances by a few fairly famous hunters...or should I say hunting couple :thumb:

The official web site has all the information and is updated everytime we get a new sponsor or more news about the shoot so check back often.

3D for CP

Now don't think that you have to leave the family behind on this one. There will be food and drinks for everyone. So bring the family and have a blast while you are here.

2. goofy2788

goofy2788 Junior Member

Hey All.....I hope some or most of you can make it out to our shoot. This is all geared around being a day of fun, family and friends all the while raising money for a great cause...please feel free to contact me if you have any questions...:peace:

3. goofy2788

goofy2788 Junior Member

I just wanted to bring this back up so that everyone has a chance to hopefully make it out on June 7th.:welcome:

4. Ohioarcher

Ohioarcher VaporTrail Staff Shooter

Several from our club are planning to make the trip (Logan County Archers) from Bellefontaine.:bowl:

5. Paul S.

Paul S. I do not follow!

You know I'm gonna be there. :wave:

(This would be a good thread to make a sticky.:D )

6. Bullrider115

Bullrider115 New Member

Please send us a sponsor pack and fliers to.

Capitol Archery
    24536 Capitol
    Redford Twp. Mi.

We'll do our part!!!!!!!

7. goofy2788

goofy2788 Junior Member

Sorry for the late reply...and thank you for your interest, I'll be calling you all soon.