3D shoot @ Limerick Bowmen/Limerick,PA (8/4 & 8/5)

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by Jay Are, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

do you have to shoot both days???:noidea:

3. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

One or both. Same set up. 50+ targets. All we got that are worthy of shooting. No shot out junk targets.Whenever people can make it. I hope in the future we can pull of some more Saturday shoots at Limerick. The church folks, The Amish, and the shooters who are obligated on Sundays. We'll see for next year. People should'nt have to choose between Worship and Archery.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

people shouldnt have to choose between work and archery either( I would never get any work done)..........thats why I like Sunday shoots....:peace:

5. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

6. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I won't be able to make this one... between the R1oo and a trip out to my uncles in August there is just now way, sorry

7. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I may be able to make this one now... Probably shoot it Saturday (would be best for me). Are you up for shooting it or aren't you allowed because you cheat? :noidea:

9. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Yea -- Let me arrange for someone to do the registration for me and we can shoot...

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Sounds good to me. I'm going to try to get one or 2 guys to roll down with me but I'll be down regardless.

What time do you want to start?

11. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Whenever you can get here... Registration for it on Sat is from 7-4

12. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

was thinking around 9:00 or so? Since its Saturday I have all day to screw around, figure we start at 9 and all the die hards should be way ahead of us and we can yell out yardages :) Plus you can do registration for 2 hours

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I think I have a crew to shoot on SUNDAY....hey Walt got any room for us to sleep in your yard Saturday night??

or does the club have a shower facility??

14. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

Actually, We do have a shower facility. Funny you should ask. That's a story there!
    I'm sure we can find a place for camping if you are interested. Plenty of room.
    You can set up Friday evening for camping if you want, and shoot first thing Saturday.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2007
  15. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

:peace: ROADTRIP:peace:

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

well heres the situation......I cant leave NY until 3pm on Saturday so....Sunday it will have to be....

17. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Think we have something in the works... hey Jay Are wanna shoot it Sunday instead of Saturday? (or you can go through and guess all the yardages in advance on Saturday and then you and I may stand a chance against the cheaters)

18. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

That's not nice...you shouldn't talk about Bowman and Papito like that...:D

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

the cheaters???

what is that supposed to mean......I didnt even discuss yardage last time....and still came out on top.....:peace:

20. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I'll score for you Bowman... how many 0's you want? :lol: