3D Shoots 5-spot Sit Down League results.

Discussion in '3DShoots.com Smack Down League' started by jcmorgan31, Sep 24, 2007.

1. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Here are the final results for our 5 week league.

Congrats to Pinwheel for taking the top spot. Pinwheel averaged 357.5 points and 57 X's per round.......

In second was Gator Eye. Awesome shooting my friend. Gator averaged 348.75 points and 49.2 X's per round

In third was Bowman....aka Bunnyman. Adam averaged 353 points and 53 X's per round.

Fourth was xxSPOTTSxx with an average of 353 points and 53 X's per round

Rounding out the top 5 was vawildfire. An average of 337 points and 37.6 X's per round.

2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

If we had gone by total X count, here is how things would have turned out.

3. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

There were 4 shooters that turned in scores all 5 weeks. I appreciate your diligence and dedication. Thanks for your 100% support. :thumb:

4. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Most Improved Shooters

I took those that shot at least 3 scores and averaged their scores. Then I subtracted their first round score from their average to come up with a net improvement. Any improvement whether it be 1 point or 20 points should be something to be proud of.

5. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

That pretty neat JC.
    Thanks a ton on behalf of all of us for doing this. I thought it was a lot of fun and it was interesting how everyone stacked up.

My net improvement had a lot to do with the fact that I switched from the hunting bow to the indoor bow for week 3... That helped me a lot but I botched a bit for week 5...

Great job and thank you.

Ron

6. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I enjoyed it. I'm planning another for January. I think it will do much better.

7. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Too bad I still need more improvment! What a difference it was for me to change out my scopes... kept a 4 power scope but went to a smaller scope and peep!

JCM -- Good Job on putting this together!!!!

8. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

JC you're the best....:rockon: I think we all appreciated the dedication to getting our scores etc up each week. I am sorry I had to miss a couple weeks as I do enjoy doing the shoots. I'm looking forward to another round in January if you're willing to do the job I know we'll be shooting.

9. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Well shooters!! its not over.. JC and talked at the begining of league about doing a most improved prize... And the winner is going to get a Tru-Ball Bt Ultra Back Tension release. This is why Jc did the average of the most improved shooters. And according to Jc's calculations "Jayare" is the winner...
    Congrates and way to keep improving!!!!!

I'll need your name/address to send it to ya....
    It may take a couple weeks.. I wont be around to much next week. will be out of town hunting. But, I will get w/ Ben at Tru-Ball and get the ball rolling....

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  10. Joe_P.

Joe_P. Senior Member

I never shot an indoor shoot of any kind. I am looking forward to doing it again, this time I hope to have my target bow set up and see if my scores improve any. Thanks again JC.

11. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Wow!!!! I actually won something... And Dredly and Bunnyman called me a looser -- HA HA! :D

12. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

January will be good timing since a local indoor 5-Spot starts Sunday mornings the Sunday after hunting season closes down.

Thanks again, it was fun, especially the 'play by play'...

Ron

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you are a looser......:peace:

14. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

thanks for your time in getting this on screen....

15. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Hey Justin, when we gonna get started again??????????????:noidea:

16. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

How bout when the weather here clears up enough I can walk outside :cool: :laugh:

17. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

You only won because I didn't shoot! :bored:

18. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Just remember Jay.....................this guy is a liar.:lol: :peace:

19. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

He already knows that... he's seen me shoot :lol: