3dshoot.....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by IChim2, Jan 7, 2008.

1. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

does anyone live in/near south east Mo....having a 3d shoot at Barks Plantation on Jan 27th....

2. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Where would that be say from Annapolis, or the Piedmont area?

3. IChim2

Its at Glen allen....right next to marbale hill.If you take hwy 34 out of piedmont to 67 hwy north...about 40 miles...you know where Fredricktown is....thats a nice course they have down there.

4. IChim2

after seeing your location....would you be comming from Lee'sSummit......or Piedmont.

5. tek

tek Senior Member

There's also a 40 target 3D shoot in Perryville on the 27th of Jan.........Apple Creek is having one on Jan 20th, they are supposed to have between 35-40 targets.

If you guys are planning on going to either of these let me know so we can meet up.

6. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

I have abunch of relatives in the Piedmont area and I'am down there quite often. Always looking for a good place to shoot. I have been known to do some traveling to hit a good shoot. This weekend I have a shoot in Montrose and probably won't hit that area until at least Feb. but will be looking for some dates. :peace:

7. IChim2

Thats:cool: .I live about 65 miles north of Piedmont....Clearwater lake/Spillway is pretty much our 2nd home from spring till fall.

8. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

That's a great park right there at the spillway. I take the kids down there to do some fishing pretty often. We expecially like the new area on the back side down the walkway. When I retire we will probably move down to that area.