3Dshoots.com should do this !

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by red man, Jul 12, 2008.

1. red man

red man New Member

you guys should open a topic that is marked cleaning of the bow bench. what you would do with this is people who have unwanted archery items they will list them and if a person wants what they have posted. they will send a pm and post a comment saying i will take that. in return the person who gets the item will post sum thing they have in archery equipment that is not wanted or have no use for it. and the people who is posting the items will pay for shipping and in return that person will see sum thing they could use i have a few items that i would like to do this with!
    any one else think that this would be a good idea> :noidea: :noidea:

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

do you mean a trading thread? or just a giveaway thread?

3. red man

red man New Member

a give away thread that in return the person who gets sum thing will re post with an unwanted item i think it is a good idea

4. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

It might work. I am not sure...:noidea:

5. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

i think thats kinda what the big trading thread is for..................:noidea:

6. red man

red man New Member

it is not really trading it is a give away thread have seen other web sights do this and it works out nicely

7. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

Im up for anything ive got a few things piling up......................:wave:

8. J.C.

J.C. New Member

yep, all you can do is try. start a thread.......:noidea:

9. red man

red man New Member

so in all you guys think this is a good idea what would i have to do to let chris know about this and get his input and get things going

10. red man

red man New Member

also how many people would be interested in doing this ???:noidea: :noidea:

11. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Your time is limited buddy. And about over I think.

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Back to the thread topic. I think it would be a great idea. As long as everyone participates. Just send Chris a PM he won't bite.....unless you continually bring up the Slogan Thread.:lol:

13. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :tape:

as far as the giveaway thread, I think you'll get some interest...we love stuff...

14. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

What if you don't have anything to give away? :noidea: Can you still receive?

Is this a one person at a time giving and recieving? or multiple giveaways going on?:noidea:

15. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

I thought that "big trading thread" was the same thing.

Mabey we could add a colum in the wanted section of give away items or have a give away thread made into a stickey:noidea:

16. red man

red man New Member

yes but all so it would be a lot of people posting things and when you see sum thing that catches you eye you just let them know. i am sure people have a lot of unused archery items i know i do

17. red man

red man New Member

how many people interested

18. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

red man~ I think you should just start the thread and see how it works. You have some interest, get it going and see how far it goes :rockon:

19. red man

red man New Member

it is up and i have sum items posted lets get a few items on it before we go crazy it is listed as clean off the bow bench