3Dshoots.com Vegas Style Indoor League

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by jcmorgan31, Jul 21, 2007.

1. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I wanted to post a thread on the general section to make sure everyone knows about the league we are starting. Info on it can be found here:

http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6947

First sit down begins this tuesday. All scores need to be in by monday night at midnight......

2. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Yes come on and get some. It is a blast and you can show your skills,(because I have none)
    I need some company on the pine lol

3. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Our league will not have "pine" to sit on. I would hate to be compared to AT and their sit-down shoots, so from this point on our bench of woe will be referred to as the "oak".

We don't need to give all the AT haters any reason not to get out their bows and try to have a good time....:rockon:

4. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

we can just set there and point and poke from the oak.
    We want everyone young and old to join in. Who cares if you are good or not. I love to talk smack as most have already seen

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Oak is a little harder than pine but I will be right there with you. Can I bring a cushion??? Here I sit on the hard hard oak with all the 3DSHOOTS folk.:biggrin1:

6. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

Well I did my shooting the other day and barf is all I can say...only a few X's but I'm sure I'll be out before I know it. I never beat you guys....:Cry:

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Its not about winning or losing its about having fun...............at least thats what keeps me coming back.:doh: