5 Spot Tournament Rules

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by pastor john, Dec 27, 2007.

1. pastor john

pastor john New Member

I was wondering if you guys could help me out. My church was considering holding a 5 spot competition, but couldn't find any official rules. Could anyone point me towards a rule book for 5 spot?

Thanks,

John D

2. vonottoexperience

vonottoexperience Senior Member

3. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

:welcome: :welcome:

Where you from?

You can do a search on NFAA and get the rule book, but you'll need to hire a lawer to decode it.....

The easiest thing to do might be to go to a archery club and have them explain to you. I sure someone will be more than willing to help out.

4. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

5. pastor john

pastor john New Member

Gator Eye -

We're in Eldon, MO. I know of some 3D clubs, but that's about it for our area.

John

6. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

If you can't find a club, just read up on it and post any question you have on a 5 spot game.
    When you get into the different classes that where it gets confusing.

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Thats also where you can run into issues as there are LOTS of classes and probably not that many shooters yet. Keep it simple with just an "Open" and a "Hunter" class to start with. Open is anything goes, Hunters is limited to "hunting" equipment

Hunting equipment can be defined by you but typically it is no lenses, no stabilizers past 12 inches. The less "restrictions" you have the more likely you are for people to come and shoot.