Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Jan 6, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

can you imagine it was 72degrees at lunch time today at work......this is crazy stupid.......this time of year I am usaully fixing snowblowers and selling shovels....this year I am picking up lawn tractors and sharpening lawn mower blades?????

what gives....I dont even want to be around this summer.....cuz if

norm temp this time of year.......30

this year.....70

normal temp summer 85-100.....

this year....if my calculations are correct 105-120

oh lord thats warm....

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I passed a group of kids playing soccer in kingston today. Shirts vs. Skins IN JANUARY????

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I went to the range after work in the 50mph winds and shot the .17......funny before I went I changed into shorts and a t-shirt......

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I was in the woods hunting yesterday in my early fall gear. :)

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I'm just fine with the weather now looking forward to fishing season.:rockon:

I might even do a little golfing this year. :peace:

6. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Ah there's nothing to this global warming thing:doh:

7. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Was up to the mnts of SW va on the last day of muzzeloader, the last day period around here and had me a good cry about sunset. Anyway the old timer who lets me hunt and I were talking about the weather and he said ," were gonna pay for this" meaning some really cold bad weather. the only worry he will have will being getting to the outhouse and carrying his water to the kitchen from the outside spicket. Now that is really living a stress free life. Wish I could talk my wife into moving up there> HS:hippie:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

stress free i dont know about that.....stress free to me would be haveing 10 beatifull (of course beaty is in the eye of the beer holder), well endowed woman, waiting on me hand and foot......ready to do what ever it is I ask of them......that would be stress free....of course untill they all wanted to go shoe shopping......

9. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I have got one and I promise you she is enough for me :biggrin1: at times it seems to much:tape: . HS