82nd airborne

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by iroutdoors, Feb 13, 2008.

1. iroutdoors

iroutdoors New Member

anyone shot this bow? What do you think? :usa:

2. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

I think that is an awesome bow. Extremely fast and holds real nice. I would recommend you try it and decide for yourself.

3. yetibowtech

yetibowtech Staff Shooter Uncle Bob's

I have

well the bow is freak'in fast.:rockon:
    I liked it and it shoot well, and is pretty quiet, however i feel the General is very smooth, quiet, no hand shock, and a better bow if you are going to go hunt, and it is only 30fps slower, the Guardian is a lot like the general but is a little faster:decision:

4. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

I've shot it several times and find it very smooth and really fast. For hunting i think I would go with the 101 though.

5. rpford53

rpford53 Member

I have shoot a couple of 82nd to date. The bow shoots really nice, holds nice, and is overall a very good bow. The only fault I have with the bow is the draw cycle is harsh compare to the Iron Mace or the XForce. Out of the three bows I have mentioned the Xforce has the smoothest draw cycle.

6. earthling

earthling SURVIVALISTS live longer

Yep

It has a lot less hand shock than the GENERAL....With a 12 stabilizer it has better balance.... Look for one of the shrewds

7. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

Agreed...the draw is better on the 101 and I will take the 10fps slower and added BH over the harsh(er) draw of the 82nd. Don't get me wrong though, the 82nd is a sweet bow as well!