82nd Airborne

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by bowhuntingnut, Feb 29, 2008.

1. bowhuntingnut

bowhuntingnut New Member

If anyone is shooting an 82nd I would like some feedback. Thinking about buying one:noidea: :decision:

2. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Shoot it for yourself!!! I think the A82 is the best shooting BT I have owned. I may buy another for hunting as well!

3. automan26

automan26 Junior Member

I have one and it is the best thing I have ever shot. 53.7#@29" with 325gr CX Maximas--300fps.:peace: This bow glues itself to the target, the pin holds extremely steady. Do yourself a favor and get the 50#-60# version. With all that speed there is absolutely no need to shoot 70#, that will only waste your shoulders. The birth certificate on my bow said 60#, 300gr, 335fps. If you need more than that there's something wrong.

Automan

4. markalbob

markalbob Everybody loves a clown..

I know I liked the one I pulled, a LOT. Didn't get to release, no rest on it, but gonna try setting up in adv. to actually shoot one shortly...hopefully against an ally or guardian

5. Q!!

Q!! Sheep Camp Founder

The 82nd is a great bow. I have shot it several times. Nice draw, AWESOME speed, and great accuracy.

6. jf69

jf69 Junior Member

Awesome bow

7. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

I have shot it and it was nice, but I liked the 101st better myself. Can't go wrong with either, but I would shoot both before you decide!

8. jkcerda

jkcerda the GOON squad POSEE

good bow. :peace:

9. scottg

scottg Huntin Junkie

I picked my 82nd the other day. 29" - 70#. I have not run it through a chrono yet, but that thing smokes. The new camo finish is nice and this is a very quiet bow. It will take one heck of a spooked animal to jump the string.

10. markalbob

markalbob Everybody loves a clown..

shot it now.....very nice. the only reason I haven't put money on one yet was waiting to shoot a GTO.

VERY nice bow though, quiet and fast and holds well

11. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yep, just got one myself. I would also shoot the 101st. They are very different feeling but both are fast. For me I felt that the 82nd was a little more comfortable in the hands.

Ron