A Little Prayer

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Slice, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

:pray:
    Just wanted to let you know that I will be off the web for a couple days. My wifes Father passed away Wednesday afternoon. This has been very stressful on my Wife and her family due to the life insurance company giving them a hard time getting the policy to make the funeral arrangements. So if you could send a little prayer their way to help them get through this rough time. Thanks
    :pray:

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Prayers sent. Dear Lord please comfort the family. Take care of the little lady Slice buddy.:hug:

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Prayers are on the way Jeff...

4. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Jeff,
    Sorry to hear this buddy. Prayers sent for your family...

5. MagnifiedFur

MagnifiedFur Team 6

Father, holy be your name,I ask in desire and seek only you...Today I ask for serenity and peace upon Jeff and his family and his wifes family...I ask that you be with them through this time of grief from a loved one passing...I ask that you provide for them in ways we have not seen,I ask you Father to be sovereign in your provisions finacially and spiritually...Father do not let us forget your word,

Psalm 23
    1-The Lord is my shepard
    I shall not want...
    2-He makes me to lie down in green pastures,
    He leads me beside the still waters.
    3-He restores my soul
    For his names sake.
    4-Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil
    Your rod and Your staff,they comfort me...

5-You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies,
    You annoint my head with oil,
    My cup runs over
    6-Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever...

Father I thank you for this time and for saying :"If you ask it in My name,I will answer it" .. Father I ask you to be with this family in this trial of life,in this Psalm it is confessed in verse 1 that you are our Shepard and we shall not want,You are our provider...In verse 2 we see how you are comforting by leading us to peace and serenity of the green pastures and still waters...
    Father I ask for blessings upon blessings in this time and for any financial burdern be lifted in the name of Jesus..Let this family be strong for each other and be strong within You....
    Let us remember a loved one has passed on to You,Surely goodness and mercy shall follow him into the Heavens where he will drell in Your house forever and ever,in Jesus name ... Amen

6. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Been prayering for ya since this was [poated
    Leave it in tha hands of the Lord and let Him straighten it out
    May tha Lord bring ya'll His wonderful peace

7. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

Thanks everyone. Things just seemed to start falling into place. The insurance company finally returned phone calls. The funeral was today and everything seems like it is going to work out fine. My wife and family got reunited (been out of touch for years) and many are archers (men and women). We are going to try and start shooting together to help rebound the family.

8. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

ask and ye shall recieve
    way:cool:

9. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

We serve a truly AWESOME God.:amen:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

funny how stuff, sometimes works out.........MAYBE ITS FATE:D

11. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

Prayers sent Jeff,,,, Well be thinking about you and the Mrs.

12. MagnifiedFur

MagnifiedFur Team 6

As Jesus said, ""If you ask it in My name,I will answer it"...

That has been a promise I have leaned on many,many times...

I hear alot of testimonies where a death in the family brings the family closer than it has been in the past...I think now days as fast as life moves,we can get distracted and tend to lose contact...Im glad to hear things are working out and your family is reuniting...I thank God for another answered prayer...

I am working and studying with my Pastor, im hoping to become Pastor/minister one day..."We are all called according to His purpose"...

Blessing's...
    ~James