Adrenaline ?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Lone Wolf, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Junior Member

Will it be a one hit Wonder for 2007 Mathews, or will it be there best ever? Price tags around $899.00. Lone Wolf.

2. Frank

Frank Member

Understand this is only my opinion, the new bow Mathews has come out with will be a good shooter. It is going to be hard to beat the Switchback and the XT. the wieght difference was good but really did not gain in speed. It is fast but not what I was expecting for all the hype.:doh:

3. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

899.00 is list price

paying list price for a bow, is like paying list price for a car ,if u do that you need to stop buy stuff... you can get one around me for 720.00 ...and thats no talking them down. the way I feel is you can always talk someone down if there making money..

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

The name is Drenaline.:hug: Can't get a straight answer but rumor has it the price around here seems is $699.:noidea:

5. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Junior Member

i sure screwed that spelling up :doh: Anyways what did the S.B. XT sell for when it came out. Lone Wolf

6. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I think it will do well.....:peace:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

ummmm hey JC...its a old thread....nice try......:laugh:

8. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Nah!! they come out w/ a one hit wonder every year. In 3 years it will be forotten like the legacy. Which was there best bow ever. And the Q2 so on...
    But cant say much. They keep producing nice bows..

9. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Somebody needs to keep JC out of the basement:laugh:

10. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

not sure, pry will sell the same as any other top of the line new bow, all the mathews guys will say its the best bow ever, just like the bowteck guys did with the new gaurdian and the hoyt guys did with the vectrix.... If the bow is anygood it will sell, if its junk it will still sell due to it being the NEW kid on the block for mathews. I fell into the need a new bow deal 2 years ago, shot the alligance and It felt awsom, i loved it, and had to have it, well after buying it and shooting it a few weeks, I sold it and went back to my old bow. Its funny how when we try something new, were in love right away, Then after the new wears off, its not so great after all compaired to what we already had.....

11. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Its funny though.. Look how many have responded. and he told everynoe he was going to do it..:laugh: :laugh:

12. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

I dont remember him telling everyone he was going to do it but he sure is bringing up the oldies aint he??