After all is said and done

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Southernfryedyankee, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

I have shot the general, the 82nd and the allegiance back to back to my Tribute and my tribute came out on top enough for me not to buy another bow this year. My tribute @ 61lbs shot approx 12 fps slower than the 82nd @ 60lbs using my arrows with a 27" draw. Also once the 82nd was adjusted to my DL I found NOTHING wrong with its draw cycle, it was smooth, solid and str8 to the point. The people at the pro shop could have easily lied to me and BS'ed me into getting a new bow but the guy was awesome and told me flat out that my Tribute is awesome it just may need some tweaking and some dedicated time to tuning it and it will shoot the way I need it to, with more practice.

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I've not shot the 82nd but I loved the Tribute. I think you will be very happy with it for quite some time. As long as you are shootin a bow its all good.:peace:

3. J.C.

J.C. New Member

The Tribute is an awesome bow. I think a lot of people are mad they discontinued it....:doh:

4. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

Those are the best kind of shop people that don't try to talk you into something you don't need...mine are the same way. I only buy a new bow when I just can't help myself!!!