albinio deer

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Holy Smokes, Nov 19, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

me too :bored:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hey smokes we are waiting.......:noidea:

4. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Boys I have tried every trick I know ta git on here, maybe some of you geeks can help me
    it comes up when i click on it.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2007
  5. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

That is a link directly into your email account open your email right click on the photo click save picture as and save it to your desktop then upload it as an attachment in this thread....:peace:

6. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I already tried this and is says invalid file when I try to attatch it here, any other thoughts:noidea:

7. bullfiddle

email it to me I will PM you with my email address..

8. bullfiddle

Here they are Smokes....

9. bullfiddle

Hey Smokes I saw one of those all grown up about 2 miles from my house about 3 years ago. He was a small 6 pointer then. I haven't seen him since and haven't heard of anybody shooting him. I was on my way to work one morning and he was standing on a hill about 80 yrds off the road. I thought it was a big dog at first. I stopped my car in the middle of the road and put the binocs on him. He was something to see that's for sure...:biggrin1:

10. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

I though I had a white deer coming in last saturday, and it turned out to be a dog. We have some "Piebalds" around here, mottled white, but no albinos.
    Guess that farm that raised the one shown will propogate the bloodline for sale. Looks like a Button Buck.

11. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

in michigan you cant shoot ans albino deer...... also in pa this week someone shot a 60 something pound albino bear...... still a baby.

12. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

OOPPPPS... I WAS WRONG.... IT ONLY WIEGHED 47 POUNDS!

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=456&sid=1296166

SPRING MILLS, Pa. (AP) - A Westmoreland County man is having a memorable 2007 bear season. Tom Wisniowski bagged a rare albino black bear Monday on the season's opening day. The female cub weighed 47 pounds.

Wisniowski told The Sentinel in Lewistown that conditions were difficult and at first he thought he was looking at a coyote. But when the bear got a bit closer, he could tell it was an unusual bear.

Wisniowski was hunting with Jeff Gowen of Evansburg and Richard Marther and Andrew Duncan, both of Erie. All four killed bear while hunting together in Centre County.

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

is that deer part bunny????:noidea: :noidea: :loco: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: