All Smack Down Shooters

Discussion in '3DShoots.com Smack Down League' started by BUNNYMAN, Mar 15, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you know we have a new section right????

and that scores need to be in by friday at midnight???

hey chris leave this here so that everyone sees it.....

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

are you really bored or something or just upping your post count while everyone sleeps :biggrin1:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

nope I just know that on saturday afternoon when i start posting the smack down results.....someone is going to cry that they didnt know when scores needed to be in by....:noidea:

4. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

didn't I already hear some cryin a day or two ago

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

um and today....go look at, the time is getting short thread.....hoythunter007...."we have until Sunday at midnight right?":doh:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

acctually that might have been me....:noidea: :noidea: :doh: :Cry:

7. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

ummm you might want to get ride of a few of the threads about this shoot, I read something about see the sticky- The official rules thread. On that, what i assume is the final rules about the shoot, says nothing about the deadline for turning in scores, or even how many arrows were shooting, after reading ALOT of stuff i see it was changed from 60 to 30........ good greaf, put all the rules in one thread and get rid of all that off topic stuff..... I decided I couldnt shoot 60 more arrows above what i do now, and decided I wasnt going to do this, and didnt really bother reading the next 300 posts on all the other threads about it, but i did see the sticky rules one, and just thought it was still 60 arrows.....and the last thing i remember about turning in scores, was to have them in at 12 sunday, so lay off Hoythunter007. maybee he dosent have 5 hours to read all the posts in all the threads about the shoot!!! Dont mean to bust anyones chops here, but this needs to be a little more orginezed.

8. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

:Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: LOL !!!

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

this is the exact crying I was talking about.....and if this had not been here you would have never known......and if you have so many more important things to talk about then why dont you start some threads......

I really dont understand what your problem w/me is......:noidea:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I would like to take the this time to appoligize to Bullspotter personally for anything I may have ever said to him that made him feel any animosity towards me, and if he would like to pm me, maybe we could work this out.....I dont like to have beefs or tifs w/people.....

I come here to feel like I belong somewhere and to better this forum, I know sometimes I am a little hard to stomach, so if anyone thinks I seriously need a time out then let me know, I will be more than happy to double think any posts I post, but that would not really be me....

I love this place and the people on here, if not for people like Chris and this forum, I would never know that any of you exsisted.....

Ed, Frank, Lucas, Shannon, Dan, Danny, Chris, Rick, and everyone else have become as good a freinds to me as anyone in my life....and hope to know them for a long time to come....

you guys have helped me thru the toughest time in my life.....when Marie had cancer and I hope that I have helped you through yours, even if only for somplace for you to get a laugh for 2 minuets a day....its the best I can do...If I had the means I would be by your sides w/my hand on your shoulders thru the tuff times.......

I love you guys....

11. bullspotter

I was cryin? Im not even in the shoot!!! Did I say I have more important things to talk about????

12. bullspotter

Bowman I have no Animosity towards you at all, or anyone else on here...at the end of my post i said i didnt want to bust anyones chops, But with all the posts about the shoot rules is spread out over alot of reading, its a little tough to understand it all. unless you read it ALL. I enjoy your jokes, humor and your pics of shoots and all the other stuff you do on here. And i think this shoot is a great idea, but it needs a single post with ALL the rules in one place where a guy can read it in 5 or so minutes...... Dang didnt mean to get ya so rialed up!! happy Friday!!! :hug:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

its funny when I reread what I wrote, I acctually had to walk away, I had tears in my eye.....

I wasnt rialed and hope you to have a good day.....I would give you back a hug but dont want this to this any more mushy.....:biggrin1:

14. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I hear there is an opening on the Dr.Phil show if you guys want to go resolves your issues do it on there you bunch of pansies! You keep this crap up and I'm gonna send the preacher up there to settle ya'll down!

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thank you for your support:biggrin1:

16. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

:focus:

Thanks

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

um what were we talking about???

oh yeah the love......chris I love you man:hug: :peace:

18. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I think we just went right past Dr.Phil and hit Jerry Springer

19. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

uhh Bowman, if I am going to be your friend, you could at least spell my name right :laugh: :laugh: , j/k everyone does it. I still like ya :hug:

20. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah sorry about that Shannoonn.......