An Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by trussoni, Feb 3, 2008.

1. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

Hello everyone I am from Wisconsin and am new to bowhunting. Been at it for a year is all. I got sugar diabetes and I needed excersise so I gave it a shot and just loved it. Wasnt succesfull last season but Rome wasnt built in a day. I started out with an older PSE and today purchased a year old Drenalin. I am going to set it up tomorrow with the sights and all that from my old bow since virtually everything on the old PSE had to be replaced after I purchased the bow. I shot a lot of bows from the new DXT by Mathews along with a new Drenalin and the XForce by PSE the General from BowTech. Seemed like every other day I was off to try some bow somewhere in the area. Not sure exactly what else to say at the moment so I wont say any more other than its nice to find a friendly site with a lot of nice people to chat at.

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

:welcome: to the forum trussoni.

have fun shooting your Drenalin. It's a great bow.

3. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Sounds like you are off to a good start

:welcome: :welcome:

4. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

:welcome: to the Forum sounds like you got a keeper....:peace:

5. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. Welcome to the forum. A lot of good people here. (some not so good, Sorry Bunny:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noidea: ). A lot of knowledge can be had here. Ask questions and enjoy yourself.

6. :welcome: to the site, looks like you did your home work before getting your bow, that is great. I hope you enjoy it and post up a review on it. I always like to read on how a bow shoots for a non pro shooter. Again Welcome to the site:peace:

7. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Glade you stopped by, have fun, learn a lot and do not for get to leave money at the door on your way out. lol Just kidding. :welcome:

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

:welcome: :welcome: to the forum.

Man Law..................we need pics of your bow.:rockon: :peace:

9. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

ha

:welcome: to the forum, great place you ran into, family atmosphere:usa:

10. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Welcome to the group...

11. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

:welcome: trusonni. If your surronded by Amish we can't be very far apart.:welcome:

12. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

pictures

I would gladly post some pictures but I can not figure out how to resize them. Goldfinger I am like 50 miles away in Taylor nice to meet you.

13. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

Glad to meet you too...............

14. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

E-mail the pics to me and I will try to resize them for you and post em.:peace: