Any One Here Shot Alpine Bows?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by blw_alpine, Dec 28, 2005.

1. blw_alpine

blw_alpine Junior Member

Hi I Just Bought The New Yukon From Alpine Archery And Was Wondering If Any One Else Here Has Or Had Shot Alpine Before And There Thoughts. I Would Of Asked This Question Before I Bought It(seems Like Theres A Lot Of People That Know Alot About Bows Here) But I Just Found This Place Today. Thank You For Any Comments Good Or Bad. Oh One More Question Dose Any One Know Why They Dont Post The Speeds Of There Bows?

2. DTP_HoytTec

DTP_HoytTec Member

Alpine sells a fine line of bows. Here at our shop we sell nothing more than the Alpine Micro, and so far this fall we've pushed over twenty of them out the door to young and women shooters. I myself have shot one and they have phenominal feel, and a great price to boot. You definitely have a great bow for the price.

I've never heard of the Apline line having any major defects as well. Long lasting bow with great versitility.

Good buy in my opinion.

Shoot straight!
    DTP_HoytTec

3. blw_alpine

blw_alpine Junior Member

thanks for the responce. i bought it off e-bay for 360.00 brand new with all the papers. it still had a price tag on it for 515.99 from the guys shop.