Any room left?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Scottie, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Scottie

Scottie Member

Any room left on this forum? With the server problems on AT, I bet Chris will be getting some new members, like me. I play round on AT alot, but the server problem over there is getting frustrating.

I have purchased from 3D and have asked Chris opinions before. His service is great so I thought this forum would be pretty nice too.

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Of course we have room for you.:D

You are welcome here anytime.

3. fastfred

fastfred Junior Member

Plus Chris supplied more info about ATA show than I could find out on AT

4. Scottie

Scottie Member

He sure did. The pics he posted were great.

5. Wonderman

Wonderman Junior Member

I hope so I am here to because AT is down

I decided to go ahead and get on board since AT is down.

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

ATA pics

I too joined today because AT is down. I really enjoyed the pics from ATA show that Chris has on here. Thank you very much sir. So lets start out with bow bashing. LOL Just kidding seems like everytime I start talking on AT about Mathews Switchback XT which I am leaning towards purchasing I get whacked across the knuckles with a ruler about Hoyt, Bowtech, PSE, Martin, AR, just to mention a few. I think all make great bows but I personally like the SB XT the best. Sorry about hijacking this thread Scottie, but once I get to typing its hard to stop. Keep pounding the X's guys.

Frank

7. Scottie

Scottie Member

I have no problems with highkackers. Unless you shoot a Mathews, then I have a problem with it.

Sorry, could not resist the lean in!

A good friend of mine just got thenew Switchback XT. We go back and forth with each and have some fun. He's insanely jealous of my Trykon XL, he just won't admit it.

8. bfisher

bfisher Senior Member

Frank,

Now why would an inteligent man like yourself want to waste money on a Mathews? Seems to me that you could do better elsewhere, like Hoyt, Bowtech, PSE, Martin or AR. LOL

Welcome aboard.

9. ohio Ross guy

ohio Ross guy Junior Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: