Any Tips?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by arrowaffliction1992, Nov 12, 2011.

1. arrowaffliction1992

arrowaffliction1992 New Member

i am setting up on jim bridger conservation area in blue springs, missouri for next years deer season. any tips on where to hunt or information about the place and deer population? thanks!

2. arrowaffliction1992

any success stories for hunting missouri public land?

3. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

I successfully wasted a weekend with my dad a few years ago at magnolia Hollar :noidea: that probably doesn't help you much though

4. arrowaffliction1992

hey any stories are welcome. i have no idea what to expect from missouri bcs i jst moved here this year from indiana. i know missouri has alot more hunting pressure than indiana does.

5. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

SShhhhhhhh

You got to be carefull asking for stories on this site.

If Carpy and Westy see this thread, they'll start in BS'n and it'll end up ten pages long.:laugh:

:welcome: :rockon:

6. Westy

Westy Aussie Member

Haven't you got a house to paint??????:laugh::Cry::Cry::laugh: and it'll be more like 30 pages :frusty::censored::frusty:long

7. arrowaffliction1992

if its beneficial to me then i see no problem. :peace: jst need stories specifically from missouri. i have no clue what to expect for next year.

8. Z7lonewolf

Z7lonewolf New Member

There are some nice deer taken from public ground in Missouri each year..181 was killed last year in north central mo. Do your homework and boots on the ground scouting in Feb or March and I think you will be surprised what it has to offer..Good luck