Anybody have good books/videos on shot execution?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Tim Hansen, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Tim Hansen

Tim Hansen Member

I am looking for resources on shooting form/ drills/ coaching advice etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The fun part of this whole thing is realizing how much you can work on to improve!:rockon:

2. HoytShooter88

HoytShooter88 Member

Braden has a real good DVD out..

3. Tim Hansen

Tim Hansen Member

Is that a company or a person?

4. HoytShooter88

HoytShooter88 Member

It is a person...he is a pro for Hoyt...Michael Braden

5. Allen

Allen Senior Member

Braden is Michael Braden - his video is excellant. I think that you can get it at 3DShoots.com

Also availabe from 3dshoots.com is the Straight Talk From the Pros video. I get something new from it every time I look at it.

Other good videos are available from PSE. Some of their stuff on shooting form with Terry & Michele Ragsdaleis is old, but timeless.

Robinhood Videos has some good videos. The two by Len Cardinale are great, but are not for beginners.

6. Allen

Allen Senior Member

Braden is Michael Braden - his video is excellant. I think that you can get it at 3DShoots.com

Also availabe from 3dshoots.com is the Straight Talk From the Pros video. I get something new from it every time I look at it.

Other good videos are available from PSE. Some of their stuff on shooting form with Terry & Michele Ragsdaleis is old, but timeless. Some of their videos are also available on 3Dshoots.com

Robinhood Videos has some good videos. The two by Len Cardinale are great, but are not for beginners.

oops, didn't mean to post twice - Sorry

7. dbowers

dbowers Member

Core Archery..from Larry Wise is real good

and so is Precision Archery from Steve Ruis/Claudia Stevenson both books can be found at Barnes and Noble.

8. XT4ME

XT4ME Member

Im with them. I watch Straight talk from the pros but sometimes if I dont want to hear about target panic I will turn the volume down and just watch to see how there form is and there release. My buddy ordered the Braden Video so I guess I will be hitting him up to borrow it when he gets it. :peace: