Anybody hunt with a carter T handle

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by MUZZY 77, Jun 11, 2007.

1. MUZZY 77

MUZZY 77 Junior Member

I just bought a Carter choclate addiction a month or so ago and I really like it. I trigger it with BT and was thinking about hunting with it, seems like a waste to shoot it all summer at 3ds and not hunt with it. Just wondering if anyone had any expereince hunting with "BT" style release.

2. RedFletchings

RedFletchings Member

I use it an it works GREAT

I wont say that CARTER IS THE BEST RELEASE MAKER THERE IS in an effor to not get accused of spamming.

But...they are great. I love mine.

Best,

Mike

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I could see using something like a Solution 3 in 'non-BT' mode. I could not imagine trying to hunt with a BT release. You potentially have a moving target you're trying to shoot at. I don't know, the more I think about it the better that question is.

I have a TRU-Ball Pro Diamond that I may try for hunting this season. I'm going to get a lanyard for it since if you drop it, especially from a climber, your screwed.

I also hunt with gloves on, which might make using a T-handle awkward.

Ron

4. MUZZY 77

MUZZY 77 Junior Member

I made a lanyard for mine as soon as i got home to expensive to drop. The choclate addiction has a trigger it is not a true BT release I just trigger it by pulling till my hand deforms a lil bit and it sets it off. So I could pull the trigger.

5. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yep, see where your coming from. I'm not familiar with the whole Carter line. They have so many releases it isn't funny...

Ron