Anyone having trouble posting pics?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chris, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I had a member PM me stating their browser would lockup when then attempted to post pictures. Anyone having any trouble?

2. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

no sure lets see

Nope

3. QSA

Must be bunnys computer

4. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I've had it lock up posting pics and replies the last few days and had to hit the back button.

5. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Nope I posted several yesterday maybe they are trying to post huge pics and they think it is locking up their browser?...:noidea:

6. QSA

I have to trouble

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

it seems to be intermitten.....I guess I need to run a tune up.......andbody know of a good one???

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah i have had that at all 3 computers that I use!!!!

9. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

yeah if you wanna mess up your puter run those tune up programs...:frusty: :frusty:

10. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

All the time...posting a pic or just posting a reply,it will stall out and i have to hit the back button same as JC.Been doing it off and on for the past few wks.I know it's not my computer....works great every where else.

11. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

I took my McAfee anti virus off a few wks ago and down loaded(bought the 2 yr subscription) the AVG 7.5 Anti-Malware package.Noticed a big difference in performance in my computer(every where but here:frusty: ...it does a great job getting rid of those Tracking Cookies that slows your computer down.I'm not ragging on this site,but even with all the traffic over at A/T,my computer runs great/fast for being on dial up.

12. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

No problems here...:noidea:

13. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

Holy crap man... who was your surgeon? Lupo the butcher???? They haven't had that type of cut since the stone age.....:noidea: