Anyone interested in Scent Blocker?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chris, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I just got a shipment of Scent Blocker. Various stuff. Outfitter, dreamseason, both in Treestand. Pro series boots coming. I've got some S3. Anyone interested?

2. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Very interested in the boots!!

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yes, I have read some about the boots and I'm in need for a replacement pair. Those seem to be really nice but I'm definitely a person that has to try boots/shoes on because my feet are small for my size and I have a high arch and instep...

I regularly travel in and around your shop so if you carried them I would definitely come in to try them out.

Ron

4. Chris

The new insulated boots are coming. Hopefully soon.

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I have sort of the same problem, I wear a 10.....but need them EXTRA wide......other wise they pinch my toes.......I need to try them before I buy them......

6. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

ahhhh...we wouldn't want the little bunny's toesies getting pinched....:rolleyes:

Real hunters suck it up and hunt in pain. :cool:

7. J.C.

J.C. New Member

is that why you misjudged the wind? were your toes hurting?.....:noidea: :peace:

8. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

Man you guys are mean!!

HA HA HA

As for the scent blocker stuff, I just assume have plain old camo...I don't know if I want the fancy dream season stuff...whats the difference anyway?!?!

9. Chris

Please PM me if your interested....you will not get these prices anywhere! This applies to instock items only.