Anyone near Monroe WI

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by hduc2005, Aug 15, 2007.

1. hduc2005

hduc2005 Senior Member

The wife and I just moved to Monroe WI and joined South cen. club haven't met anyone yet is there anyone on this site that lives in this area that wouldn't mind helping someone with getting into 3D and spot. thanks Jeremiah

2. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

i hunt in the north east part of wisconsin but live in the great state of Texas..... there are a few wisconsin folks here.....i am not sure who though

3. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

We're in Northern IL and have come up to shoots in Monroe before.

4. hduc2005

hduc2005 Senior Member

thanks for the info

5. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

By the way, there are lots of shoots down this way too. The ones I can thing of near you. Obviously monroe but also Poynette, Janesville and Beloit.

You will find them listed in the shoot schedules on www.3dshoots.com

We are coming down to the tail end of the 3D season around here though so you will see less and less.

6. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

Hello. I'm from a small town, 45 minutes east of Lacrosse.We have gone to shoots around Ladysmith and Winter. We go camping on a lake up that way, so its easy to get to.I have on old scheldule I will try to post later so you can get an idea.:wave:

7. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

:frusty: My bad. I was thinking Monroe was farther north.:tape:

8. markalbob

markalbob Everybody loves a clown..

I'm just getting started hunting the area this year (I live in Belleville) and I can say "welcome to the forum", but I don't do 3D shoots. I believe Verona has a range and there's several shops in the area, Oregon and Mt. Horeb come to mind, these might be good places to ask around a bit.

Good luck, 3D sounds fun but my time away is limited, and there's still fishing, brewing beer, hunting, mushroom hunting, etc.

A man needs the money to retire when he's young enough to enjoy all that free time :frusty: