Anyone Shooting CBE sights

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chris, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Since Scott Archery bought CBE, we are looing into stocking these.

If you do shoot this sight, let me know which one
    The Quad Lite, 3D or target?
    Did you get the 3rd axis attachment?
    What did you pay for it?

2. timberghost

timberghost Senior Member

Absolutely like new CBE 3D-ML, 3rd axis, lg. extreme scope, 8x lens, sunshade, .010 and .019 up pins(3each), to my door for 250.00. :thumb:

Don't count though, huh.:nono:

3. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

The only ones I see right now on the current list are the Tek Hunter and the Quad Lite

4. tek

tek Senior Member

Cbe

I have 2 of the CBE 3Ds sights. I use them for hunting and 3Ding. Love them, they are older but still work as good as new!

5. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Chris,
    Pinwheel has been shooting those sights for awhile I am sure he could help you out..:cool:

6. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

chris they are by far the best sights out as far as durability and price, I have a quad lite and 3dxl. I have shot Ants/ Evo, sure-loc, toxonics....there pretty much bullet proof. I'm not happy about this turn of events w/ sandy and joe. though I found that prices dropped alot. andvshops being able to stock them now is a bonus...just going to miss those guys. they were top notch people....

7. UltraElite 06

UltraElite 06 Vote for Pedro

I currently have a 3DXL by CBE,the sight is very high quality and well made for 3D I would not consider shooting any other site. The sight adjusts very easly for the different distances found on a 3D course.

8. Long Draw

Long Draw Banned

do you have to lock all CBE models down like a Sure Loc Challenger or are they like a Sure Loc supreme?

9. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

Can someone post up a website for CBE?

10. Pinwheel1969

11. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

Thanks man, I'll look for it in a few days or so. They look solid and sweet. I am looking to jump from the tox I have

12. Pinwheel1969

you can order them now from scott archery. and there prices have dropped alot. the quad light pro is under 300.00 now I think.

13. ManHunter

ManHunter New Member

Love CBE!

I shoot a CBE Quad Lite with the Quad Lite scope for indoors and field and a 3D-XL for 3-D and love CBE sights! Just ordered the new CBE hunting sight from my local pro shop.

I paid about $400 for the Quad Lite with scope and lens and around $150 for the 3-D XL.

This is their web site URL: http://www.custombowequipment.com/

14. Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone Senior Member

Excellant stuff

All I have ever shot sense CBE started was CBE.

I use the 3d ML and Qaud sight for 3d and indoor.

I highly recommend them to anyone. They make a good looking adjustable pin sight as well now. I have hunted with one like this for years. I have a Cosmic impact aperture on mine.

DB

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  15. gpalma

gpalma Junior Member

Chris, you'll want to inventory the 3rd axis and I'll tell you why. Most shooters will never need that feature nor be so precise that they will ever see the effect of the feature. They will want to buy it simply because they believe that they need it and are at a disadvantage without it.

16. JAVI

JAVI New Member

i be a shootin' CBE on my 3-D bows... Best sight money can buy... bullet proof and tough as nails...

17. archerybuff

archerybuff Junior Member

Quad Lite for me! Best built sight on the market.

18. OrthoPT

OrthoPT New Member

Chris take a look as well at the sword sight. for $345 you get the sight, scope, lens in the power of your choice, and the light. Simple sight to use and bullet proof just as the CBE. The Titan and Trident both great sights and the have a new hunting sight with the indicator in the back. CBE great sight as well I have shot both.