Anything going on in the Atlanta, Ga. area this time of year?

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by NE1C_my_arrow, Sep 21, 2006.

1. NE1C_my_arrow

NE1C_my_arrow Member

I recently moved to the Atlanta area and haven't been able to even get my bow out of the case, but I'm hoping to get some free time soon. Is there anything going on in the Atlanta area this time of year?? Indoor 3d, outdoor, spots?? I tried to check in the "find shoots" area but it didn't turn up anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

2. S.ROB

S.ROB Junior Member

Whats Going On.

NE1 C MY ARROW,
    Not sure which side of Atlanta your on maybe this will help. Dec 2, x-mas childrens benefit Cummings Archery Club near Dawsonville. Oawood sportsmans lodge on tuesday nights they offer a helpfull how to tune, shooting tips,etc just anything you need to know. TWELVE POINT ARCHERY in Couvington I think they shoot indoor spots on thursday evenings, might give them a call.I would also suggest looking at woodys forum, I think its afil with THE GEORGIA OUTDOOR NEWS. I would also suggest going to the NOTH GEORGIA ARCHERY CIRCUIT SIGHT. GOOD SHOOTING TO YA S.ROB

3. NE1C_my_arrow

NE1C_my_arrow Member

Thanks for the info.. sorry it's taken a while to get back here. Been in real estate school for the last three weeks and my brain is about fried.. :laugh:

I've just recently moved here but I've shot before at the Cumming range when I was here visiting on vacation.. nice place. I might have to check out the Dec. shoot. I'm actually on the north side of ATL. in Roswell.. I'd like to check out that spot league as well. I've never shot spots before, but I'd love to try it. Do they have a website? I'll try to google them and see what I can find out..

Thanks again, much appreciated.