Arrow wraps.

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by VE6WTF, Jul 20, 2007.

1. VE6WTF

VE6WTF Senior Member

I would like to know how to make these arrow wraps that people are on about.

I have EXCELLENT skills in Flash 8 Pro.
    And could make some really sharp designs.
    But have no idea how you do it!
    Pray tell.... Just how do you make these Mystery delights

73 DE Kyle,

2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.....:tape:

3. Michael396

Michael396 Member

Making them is the least of your concern. It is the $10,000.00 printer that will be the big obstacle.:doh:

I am sure jcmorgan31 would put your ideas to the material, and it would only cost about $12.00.:biggrin1:

4. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

LOL. There are ways to make wraps yourself. You can buy adhesive decal paper at office depot and sometimes walmart. It has to be able to absorb ink jet ink. If you try to print on the same vinyl I use, it will just puddle and smear. Once you print on your wrap off on your printer, you will want to seal it. Some use spray on laquer or other similar substances. I've seen nice wraps made this way.

The printer/plotter we use is about a $12,000 machine. It can print and cut vinyl up to 54" wide. It heats the ink and vinyl to make the vinyl accept the ink.

Good luck if you try to do it yourself....:peace:

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I'll just take mine from JC. Something about $12,000 compared to $12.00.:noidea:

6. SinGin

SinGin Banned

You can always do what us half Amish do, Just go get severl different colors of electrical tape:rockon:

7. LEFTY J

LEFTY J New Member

you do not need a expensive machine that is crazy you can use a simple ink jet printer with special vinyl paper try http://www.texascraft.com/hps/home.php?cat=255
    this site has the paper you need lol 12,000 dollars that is just stupid