Arrows for sale

Discussion in 'Arrows, Vanes, broadheads and arrow building compo' started by Minndroptine, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minndroptine

Minndroptine New Member

2. mn.moose

mn.moose VP of WCA

you link didn't work... Why not just post the information again here... Might be interested in some, I currently have 6 of each and wouldn't mind getting just one matching set.

3. Minndroptine

Minndroptine New Member

Victory and harvest time arrows

9 Victory Nanoforce .600 spine .006 arrows .212 OD. 5 are cut to 21 inches and 4 are cut at 22 inches. They all have predator inserts installed they are 35 gn. there are points on arrows in the picture but are not included. These are victory VAP before they changed from Nanos

[​IMG][​IMG]

Also have 11 Harvest Time Archery HT1 .1000 spine, .006, .215 OD. 3 are cut to 21 inches and the rest are uncut 33 inches. I would cut and fletch these as needed for my wife every time she lost or broke one. These arrows are now Muddy Outdoors Blood sport HT1

[​IMG]

Both have different spine but tune the same with making the same hole during paper tuning.

[​IMG]

They come with 1 1/2 dozen wraps my wife's name off the top, can be removed easily. And extra F-nocks

[​IMG]

$70.00 to your door PayPal preferred will except USPS money Order

4. Minndroptine

Minndroptine New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.