Asa

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by CSS Shooter, Feb 16, 2007.

1. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

Hey Bowman, Dreadly ,2 shoes, Bowhuntinhoosier are any of you guys and not thleave the ladies out sorry me bad. Are any of you going to any ASA shoots this year? I would really like to meet you guys. I think you guys are funny as _ _ ll.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

going to what kinda shoots???? _ss shoots????

no thanks, i like 3-d shoots better......:biggrin1:

I wont be making any shoots that requireing travel except the dredly 100

I am getting married june 9th and will be working on our second child from then on......:biggrin1:

I will however try to make some shoots in 2008.......

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you forgot smokes.....that guy cracks me up.....

4. CSS Shooter

congrats on the married. I was hoping maybe you guys would be travling to some of the national shoots. Best people I have ever meet are archers. And good luck with the 2nd child

5. CSS Shooter

Yeah sorry about that I like HS also. Sounds like a good guy. Heck the london KY shoot wouldn't be that far for him.

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

What a group of guys to be included with.:cool:

There could be some real tall tales so I will be sure to where the hip waders.:biggrin1:

Sorry though I will not be going to any of the shoots unless they are pretty close. Then only maybe:noidea: What are some towns around here they are at?? I would really love to meet you and do some talkin about the rest of the group mentioned.:laugh:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

talkin or tellin?????:noidea:

8. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

Let me look at the ASA website.... I'd love to meet up with ya'll...... I'll be up in the NE in March... hope to meet up with BOWMAN, Dredly & Broken arrow....it's all in the March 25th thread. That should be a blast! Where are you located... in case I'm close by.... I travel for work so ya never know.

two_shoes

9. CSS Shooter

Guys I live in Central ILL. about 20 mins. NW if Effingham. I am about 1 hour and 20 mins from Terra H in Indy. I will be going to the Tx ProAm on March 23-25th and Will be in London Ky June 1-3 and Metropolis IL June 30-July 2. And Columbus Ga for the World Classic August 11-13. I will try and make Bedford IN for the first Jewel IBO in May. Might be able meet Bowhuntinhoosier there. Possibly Anderson IN for the IBO world as well. But with 7 State Qualifiers and the State Championship here in IL and going to the Missouri Qualifiers and State as well. I may not make Anderson. I really like reading all of the posts on here. I have not been on here for the most part cause I had a old computer at home and was only getting online at work. Got a new Dell and it is great I will be on here in the evenings more often. Talk to you soon.

10. two_shoes

I did some work on a power plant just out of St Elmo. Across the road from the underground natural gas storage facility.

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

betcha that was fun:doh:

12. two_shoes

That place was scarey :eek: The have thousands of cubic feet of nature gas pressurized in these underground caverns... they are calcium lined or something......I was waiting for the whole thing to bowtech! :biggrin1:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

wonder how they faired in Vegas anyway???wonder if they made it to the top 15???

14. two_shoes

I didn't think they made the top 20..... Sorry guys, I just couldn't resist! :biggrin1:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

but the blowies will cry....'we dont have payed shooters".....but yet they spew there blowie crap like they are payed posters........

16. two_shoes

I'm still correcting your spelling.....

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

posters......like those who post on this board and others...posters.....

18. two_shoes

I know... I was poking more fun at them.....:biggrin1: sarcasim again.

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah i figured after a typed that but was too lazy to go change it

20. two_shoes

We sound too much a like....:biggrin1: