at site problems

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by moosehunter78, Oct 1, 2006.

1. moosehunter78

moosehunter78 Junior Member

Just wondering if the AT site is having problems. I have tried different computers and still cant get on. Just wondering if its just my internet connection.

2. Keith

Keith Junior Member

It's not just you, I can't connect either.

3. moosehunter78

moosehunter78 Junior Member

connection

Thanks i was getting peeved cause i was trying to do some business on the other site.

4. big scores

big scores banned from AT

it is their website. they have over 56,000 members, and they are working on puting in another server. I bet once you get on, the site will still be slow. :Cry:

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

yup can't get into chat or anything... ehh well football is on

6. PB30X

PB30X Junior Member

This is what MikeD coded.....

:Cry:
    AT is currently down for maintenance
    I am working on restoring it. Thanks for your patience

Miked

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I really hope those problems do not happem here as it will put me in a non happy mood:biggrin1:

8. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I visit another site that has about 1500-2000 members on at any given time and they do not have these issues. I'm considering emailing them and asking how many servers they are using.

I just hope we don't have the same problems as we grow. Thankfully, I have already started talking to my hosting provider about growth. So if we need to, I am ready to be proactive in upgrading.

9. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Chris, check this out. This is what our site has done the last couple of months and just keeps gorwing and growing :rockon: The Sept #'s were taken on the 26th.

[​IMG]

10. big scores

big scores banned from AT

it tells me I am not permitted to view this forum.:noidea: :noidea:

BTW..... AT is down rite now. again...:Cry:

11. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

:frusty: Hate it when I do that, I get excited sometimes and forget that page can only be viewed by Admin and Moderators.

Anyway for August our site had: Hits-3,919,179 and Pageviews of 1,005,066
    Sept Hits were 3,934,219 and Pageviews of 1,008,397. For just a State Hunting Fourms, we have come along ways :biggrin1:

Are we gonna get as big as AT......NO......and we don't want to be.

Besides, I find the atmosphere here at 3dshoots.com much better anyway:

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I agree with you there, AT is great to go to and get lost for awhile but when I want true friends helping me I get that here. I like the personal touch I can get here from all you guys. Chris I want you to know this site still rocks.:rockon: Thanks for keeping it such a great place to hang out.

13. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I'm glad you still are happy with it. We've been so busy at the shop these days that I haven't had a lot of time to work on the site. Now that hunting season has started, it will free up some of my time to do more things here.

I do have some 2007 info that will be leaking out soon. But I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet.:biggrin1:

14. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Oh......come on Chris you can PM me (I will not tell anyone else):whistle: :gossip:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

The best site on the web.....and I too promise not to tell about the new stuff....so send that pm to me also.....

16. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Or just tell me and then I'll hold it over Bowman's head until he stops shooting those crappy bows and gets a Bowtech :)

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

keep dreaming......:laugh: