At Uproar!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by 'SIN'ERGY, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yup I was some what disapointed.....J.A.G.was right she looks better w/clothes on.....

3. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

The way those guys over there were acting ya might think it was a teenager forum:noidea:

4. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

Yeah, it was pretty stupid. I kept thinking that it was gonna get good, but it never did. Another publicity stunt to rack up the hits.

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yup the mods act like teenagers most ofthe time over there......and then they wonder why they have to ban people......

my favorite is when they ban someone for something that they do themselves.....

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

there afraid of all of the people that are moving over here.......:rockon:

7. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

Which happens all the time. If it wasn't for the classifieds, I wouldn't even go there.

8. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

That's what I said. I posted "Guess it's time to start putting out the dollar bills. Now I know she's a Pro and you guys are pimps. " and the Moderator "Doc" locked me out. The heck with AT. It's for kids anyway. It was just a publicity stunt. You only see Bikinis like that in Strip Clubs.. They hired her for this nonsense.
    Most of the posts were them bragging about having less than 150 people logged in to it.
    I posted "I waited for this? I'm going back to 3Dshoots.com" I don;t think that went over real well.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2007
  9. Scottyluck

Scottyluck Member

Yup, pretty sad.
    One thing I noticed is that the mods don't even have the balls to stay unhidden when they are online. If you can't take and deal with the crap from the membership you shouldn't be in that position.

That's pretty weak, imo.

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

of course the only high post person that is ever unhidden is Dan boone.....

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

here is the second pic...that most did not get to see......again she is only a 8-8.5

12. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

She's pretty hot and all, but it's just sad the things they do to draw people. Archers helping archers!

13. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Ha bowman!

That bow is the wrong color!
    I thought she was supposed to be selling PINKY!:noidea:

14. Scottyluck

Scottyluck Member

She is decent looking but I'm not a fan of bought and paid for body parts. Especially when they look that fake.
    I don't even like women wearing a lot of makeup. Just drives me nuts. :noidea:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thank you.....i personally this less of woman whohave to put on makeup....they are bueatiful just the way god made them......

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

she was alot better looking before we could see her face.......

good from afar....but far from good.....:tape:

17. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

She's decent, but it's all about the boobs. Without them, trailer trash.
    this is all to get us talking about AT, but I won't use the site anymore anyway. Who cares?
    She really needs a better hairdresser, and the photographer is not posing her to best effect. Pretty amateur, but not totally. She looks like a working girl. Doesn't smile. Bad teeth? Notice no tan lines. Too many tattoos and piercings for my taste. Properly applied makeup is fine with me. She should try some.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2007
  18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I got question by a mod on my comments that I made......

simply put, I felt it did not belong in the hunting section....should have been for the BAR....

and my problem is if any of us had done what the mods were doing it would have been bannnnnnnn time........

19. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Easy fellas, everyone take a deep breath, its not that big of a deal and I count several of the mods on there as friends so calm down.

I've learned a LOT from there, gotten some great deals and made some good friends, it runs in cycles and this has happened before and will again. They all do so don't get worked up over it.

20. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

At!

I dont like it over there either!
    tooo many people, to many answers, to big of a sight!
    I like a small sight with some Great shooters,that know exactly what there here for, a little information & Friendship!:amen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.