Attention all Guest. Please read

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by QSA, Dec 23, 2007.

1. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Hello there, it took me 8 months to finely join this sight. Do not make the same mistake I did. It is free and you can meet a lot of good people here. Learn alot and make some good contacts also. We have so much fun poking at one another. But it is just in fun. Unlike other forms this one is not brand related. We are not better then you. Our bows are not better then yours. This form is put here by a shop owner. Not a big store that is pushing there products. I have learned a lot and I like to feel I have helped others out and made some friends. Some of us have even went on to meet at shoots, and hunted together. I belong to alot of the other forms on the web, but I call this place my net home.
    So if you think you want to be part of the most fun you can have with out getting ban. Then sigh up it is FREE, not spam and junk like that.
    Here is a easy link.
    http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=4516

I really do not care if you use the link or not. Just sigh up come in and join the fun. We need help controlling Bunny man lol.
    Merry Christmas and Happy new year

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

what is tailing and why would you be doing it to me? :noidea:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

"you got purty teeth"..............:laugh: :laugh:

4. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Yur Gonna Do Sum Prayin Fur Me!!!:lol:

5. QSA

Got up late last night and was the only one here. But 27 guest. So I had to do some thing.

6. QSA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I am starting to think all those guest are over here on the West coast since there are so many later in the evening (my time)

So, if you are a West Coaster Guest, SIGN UP, I need to meet some shooting buddies :peace:

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Or people just open their browser and go to this site then walk away? I'm logged on a lot more then I'm actually here because I always have a tab open to 3dshoots.com.

I'd say I'm "here" at least 20 hours a day :biggrin1:

9. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I do this too :cool:

10. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I really like making new acquaintences (sp). You never know when a lifelong friendship is going to start. I feel closer to some of the members here than I do my own family sometimes.

Thanks for the memories everyone..........:wave:

11. deerkiller443

deerkiller443 Killen time

I agree you should sign up all the joking is just in fun its a place you can set back relax have fun join other groups like the FBSA and meet lots of good peps and maybe find people by you you could hunt with or become good friends and shooting buddies or you can get your "Possey" here and talk online so you don't run up a phone bill or go to there house and drink all there beer/Mt. Dew and eat all there chips on them so join and let the fun begin you wont regret it :peace:

12. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Good Post...QSA