Attention Dish Network Customers

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by JBUTLER, Jul 13, 2007.

1. JBUTLER

JBUTLER Senior Member

http://archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=523556, this is a bunch of crap and Dish needs to hear about it!!

Mens Outdoor and Recreation Channel has been pulled, supposedly temporarily! They finally get some good shows on there and now this!!:mad:

Dish Network # 1-888-284-7116

Last edited: Jul 13, 2007
  2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

sorry to hear that, but more importantly Jbutler, how you been, I think were going to need you here buddy.....:tape: :laugh:

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Thats total crap, I watch that everytime I go to my mom and dads. My mom likes to watch it with me.

So how ya been buddy.:noidea:

4. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

Do direct TV subscribers get it? If so, I don't know where it is!

5. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

I called them and told them that I was switching to Direct TV if they didnt put it back on. I got a generic response.:mad:

6. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

Cause they are owned by the same company...so they don't care. Tell them you are switching to cable :cool:

7. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

I already called them and complained. I threatened to go to someone else but I still have 7 months on my contract.

Well see what happens when the contract is up. Looks like I might be going with direct tv.

rick

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

umm you do know its not going to work that easy right....they are owned by the same company............:noidea:

9. J.C.

J.C. New Member

ch. 604 :peace:

10. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Why not just pay for the OutDoor Channel? :noidea:

11. JBUTLER

JBUTLER Senior Member

Been good guys! Staying busy preparing for the next big shoot! Starting to get ready for my 2nd year guiding for Western Illinois Trophy Outfitters. It will be here before you know it!