Awesome Awesome Awesome + More

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Southernfryedyankee, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

I got my limbsaver ultra quads and my mini limbsavers yesterday. I mounted everything last night after taking off my ugly OEM Bowtech Tribute silencing kit. From the VERY FIRST SHOT what an incredible difference, SILENCE AND NO VIBRATION WHATSOEVER, NNNNNONE. It was absolutely amazing that is the ONLY way I can descibe what it felt like to shoot, at least on this forum anyway HAHA.

ALSO from a previous post. I found that on my 30 yard shots that I was having problems with is because I was actually shooting about 40 yds. My friends father hunts religiously and he marked the true yardage 10/20/30 and I had 90% VERY WELL placed kill shots today. I will continue to practice so ALLLLLL my shots are PERFECTLY placed kill shots. What an exciting day.

2. Liv2Bowhunt

Liv2Bowhunt Senior Member

I just saw the quads today for the first time, I will be getting them, have you seen or tried the string jax yet? i put them on a few weeks ago, i like them

3. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

I have no string silencers and honestly I really dont think I need them after putting on my sts system. My bow is awesome

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Awesome, great to hear. Have ya got any pics???:doh:

5. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Hey thats sweet NYL/
    Hope ya git ya some meat with that puppy.:peace: