Back Quiver

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by clemenlp, Sep 24, 2006.

1. clemenlp

clemenlp Diamond in the Rough

My Wife :hug: got me a CAT back quiver that I am going to try to use this year. Does anyone else use these who can give me some pointers or problems that they have run into with them. I can see that some mobility problems may arise with the metal frame, but I stick to trails as much as possible and then take fairly shoot routes to my stand.

Thanks - Louie

"Boss, I think I'm going to be sick Wednesday." :noidea: :decision:

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I like a hip quiver the best but I am sure it will work just fine for you......The only thing I dont know about is when pulling out an arrow, I dont know about that broadhead swinging around my back and head were I cant see what it is doing.......:noidea:

3. clemenlp

clemenlp Diamond in the Rough

you actually pull the arrow down and out on this one so the broadhead is always at your waist. You do have to be careful not to slice your hand with it, all that shouting may spook the deer. :tape:

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

if you use a whisker biscuit you can nock an arrow as soon as you get out of the car and not worry about it! (sorry I had to, I SWEAR!)

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

You could do the same thing w/a Ripcord so dont give me that crap.....

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Thanks to the Wisker Biscuit, I just nock an arrow opening day and leave it there all season. That way I'm always ready for the shot!!:pound: :loco: