Bad joke posts question for all....

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by hduc2005, Nov 26, 2007.

1. hduc2005

hduc2005 Senior Member

I am the one that posted the jokes that have been in question in more than one post, and I even said sorry for not thinking of ALL the great people of this site and there feelings. I would like to ask you all a question, Why is it when I said that I was sorry no one said a word about it but instead high-jacked the thread and completely changed the topic. Or started talking about people getting kicked off of AT. I don't care why or who got banned from AT. I have learned a great deal on the site, and don't wont to be banned or feel like the best thing for me to do is leave. I think that some of you could of PM me and told me how you feel about the jokes but instead I feel that some of you rather make a big deal about it every one. What ever happened to people confronting someone about how you feel.

2. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

3. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

I didn't see your jokes, but as far as a lack of response.. I doubt it was intentional. The references to AT are because it is alittle too staunch on some topics and this site is not like that, everything here is taken witha grain of salt, (most of it) and you are free to voice your opinions without being bashed for it, (some ribbing will be had though).. Dont take it too seriously, all are welcome here.. I appreciate your response though!

4. hduc2005

hduc2005 Senior Member

I'm not worried I think it crap that we are all sportsman and woman. The funny thing is I see that someone who was bashing me for the not PC jokes submitted a joke and when I opened it There was a add with a naked woman with stars on her nipples. SO I THINK THIS SHOULD BE A LESSEN FOR ALL NOT JUST A FEW. THAT'S MY $.02

5. clemenlp

clemenlp Diamond in the Rough

Apology accepted, takes a big person to stand up and admit they may have used poor judgement.

Oh, and I was shocked when I opened the link and saw the woman with stars on her nipples as well, but there is no sence in making a national incident of any of this.

6. hduc2005

hduc2005 Senior Member

I'm not tring to make national incident all i'm saying is I think we all need not throw stones at glass houses because we all live in glass houses. I don't understand why we all want the forum to grow but some people on hear make others feel like... :censored: (Bad word) and be little them.

Leave for the night talk with all of you in the morning:rockon: :rockon:

7. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I for one AM GLAD I Did'nt OPEN SUCH TRASH
    aND YEA YOU ARE A BIG MAN IN MY ESTIMATION
    WE SHOULd HAVE ACKNOWLEDEGED YORE APOLOGY SORRY BOUT THAT
    and fer anybody htats doing this still shame on you
    what you do in yore private enjoy but let us all enjoy this public forum
    :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

8. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Sounds like another great thread posted here about archery!

So who's throwing stones?

9. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

it is in Offtopic :p

Thanks for the apology...I don't think anyone ignored it intentionally. I don't care to read some of the jokes that have been posted, but if you boys like that kind of stuff, maybe you could add ~(dirty)~ to the title or something.

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

please if it was me, PM and I will give you my # we can talk about it......

I really do appologize, if this is the case.....

I appreciate your appology......as we all do....

I missed the add about the stars.........

11. hduc2005

hduc2005 Senior Member

In my book all is done with this. lets move on Enough has been said.

Now what about those boys over at the Mathews :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: