Bad News - Just got a call from the Doc

Discussion in '3DShoots.com Smack Down League' started by Dredly, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

So I was at the doctor this week because I've had this very strange tingling in the back of my head for a while and I've been getting the shakes. I'm having trouble typing (spell check is wonderful) because of how bad I've been shaking.

Well they took blood and I just got the call from the doc (you know its serious when they call on a Sunday) and the news isn't good at all.

According to the doctor its a very rare disease and its going to get worse over the next several months.

So being the pathetic archery addict that I am the first question I asked was "Will I be able to still shoot my bow"... and he responded with the worst news any archer can ever receive... You will be able to pull it back but due to your shakes the chances are you won't be able to hit anything at all. I'm devastated.

He went on to describe whats going to happen, now keep in mind there is a medicine regiment which will slow the affects but my hair is going to fall out, I'll probably put on a lot of weight from all the meds and the tingling in my neck is actually a loss of the cartilage between my vertebrate, this is going to cause me to "shrink" (only way to describe it in layman's terms).

You all know I am extremely non-religious but please pray for me if you would... He showed me some pictures of other people that have this disease and it was horrible.

I managed to find a picture on the internet of one of the people that suffer from this disease... this is a bit graphic so please, don't let the kids see.

I just hope the effects hold off long enough for me to enjoy one more season of shooting before... well before i can't shoot anymore.

The disease is called "Admridesthepine" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: Taht's tha best one evar, whoooooooweeee. HS

3. Dude - i was all worried for ya - then ya scare me with that pioc!:doh:

4. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

Man the end resul of that post was fuuny but man I was feeling bad for you.

5. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

After the first couple lines...I knew something was fishy. I think all the shaken in cuz you are shaken in your boots, scared that you will be beat by a girl!:laugh:

6. Holy Smokes

Yeah me to Wheels, I knew that shiftless skunk was up to something but not that it was gonna be the best laugh I have had on here yet.

I can't wait to see it > BiG D she said she was gonna put a real thrashin on ya dude> HAA HAAA HAAAAAA> HS:biggrin1:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Where would one go to find pictures this ugly????:noidea:

8. Holy Smokes

Bowman did they callya(CALL YOU) pokchop(PORK CHOP) when wus a yaungin(LITTLE BOY-YOUNG ONE), Caus ya was so ugly they had ta tiea(TIE A) pokchop round ya neck justta(JUST TO) (GET)git tha puppy to play witchya(WITH YOU)>HS:biggrin1:

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Dude That was great...You are a sick, sick man...:laugh:

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

thank you... :rockon:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

um I dont get it????

are you implying that that handsome man in the pics is not good looking????

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......