Bashing of other forums

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chris, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Just so everyone is aware, we do not allow blatant bashing of products, companies or other forums.

We've recently had an influx of new members that have been banned elsewhere. This has led to some posts that were not appropriate.

All new members are welcome here as long as they can obey the forum rules.
    Lets keep the forum fun and interesting.

2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

3. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

I hear you chris. That kind of stuff will also run off your members. You are a sponsor of AT. So nocking them is kind of like nocking this place. You have enough fine members here that know it is not right. Maybe we can rub off on them a little.

4. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

yep

I agree, No bashing my PSE's:biggrin1:
    And i wont throw it at ya:lol:
    Keep it inline guy's:peace:

5. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

;) 10-4 Chris, roger, will-co...:madgrin:
    The main reason I wound up here was the unbeleivable lack of bashing on this forum...lately it's been getting pretty busy around here and there has been some pot-stirring and such...hopefully it will settle down quickly on it's own.:biggrin1:

6. Chris

Stay on topic on this thread.

Thanks

7. QSA

ops your are right sorry

8. QSA

I know that alot of use bash one another, but it is all in fun and we know it. But new comers and outsiders may see it as bashing. That could be why some just lerk and not sign up. I will try to keep it down.

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

we can bust chops, lets just do it over in off topic......:noidea:

10. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Sorry

No Bashing:rockon:

11. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

Is This considered bashing?

Recently I left a comment that contained and I quote myself here.."I personally thought that the XForce pulled back like a broken down Ford..". I sure hope this is not considered bashing a PSE or a Ford. My wife says I am really a smart expletive deleted and I should warn anyone that reads or listens to half of what I have to say so they don't think I am a total jerk. She used some different words that are unsuitable for all ages actually. So in case I offended anybody... sometimes things just come out....

12. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

A wise saying for those of this nature and one I have had ta learn tha hard way and now strive ta practice
    always push in tha clutchf your mind before ingaging your mouth
    inother words think avbout how it will affect those involved and try ta make it a helpful comment or one of a funny clean nature:peace:

13. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Personally I would not consider this as Bashing. It was saying that you thought that particular bow was harsh. You're not bashing the whole PSE line and were only saying what you thought about one particular portion of one particular product. I may be wrong and only my opinion.:noidea:

14. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Makin a habit of this are'nt ya???:noidea: Second time in a week.

15. SinGin

SinGin Banned

Whats the difference between bashing and the Gods honest truth?:noidea:

16. Bellows1

Bellows1 Member

An honest opinion is just that and valued IMO, but seeking out every opportunity to constantly bad mouth a particular product is bashing.

17. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

The Gods honest truth is either politically correct or tactful...that is all that I can come up with.

18. Chris

Your right, I shouldn't have to make these posts. We have a lot of great people here and a great family of forum posters. I just don't want things to get out of hand.

19. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

You always knew though as the site grows so will the issues.:doh:

20. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

It's just that time of the year and most fourms are going thru the same thing right now....kinda a cabin fever type of thing. Hunting season is over and still too cold to get out and things just seem to go astray for a bit. We have the same thing going over oun our site. That's one reason why I like coming here also, just a down to earth group of archers that like to enjoy themselfs.

But, also with the growth of the site, you will begin to run into some of the growing pains that go along with it. One of the most important reasons to have a good staff of people behind you.:rockon: