Batton down the hatches, 90mph winds tonight

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chris, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

They are predicting that we may be 90mph winds tonight. I sure hope they are wrong.:rain:

Makes me very nervous with 40ft pine trees behind the house. One of them goes right through the center of my deck now.

2. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Hope it somehow bypasses ya! Theres gonna be storms everywhere tonight it looks like.

Not that 90 mph winds aren't scary but those twisters they produce are even scarier:scared: :scared: :scared:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

time to do some wind drift tests on different shafts.......:rockon: :rockon:

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

COOL Anyone have a kite????:biggrin1:

5. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I got one, But you gotta come get it...:biggrin1:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

e-mail it to him......:biggrin1:

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yeah that way he'll get it faster...Good thinkin man...:rockon:

8. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

we've got "stuff" in Oklahoma tonight... i've been storm tracking all evening.

9. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

Ahhh we must have sent them your way. It was pretty windy here in North CA yesterday but you havn't lived till you've been in a monster typhoon. I was living on Guam in 1976 and nice little Typhoon Pamela breezed on thru. A mere 200 mph no power for a week. Joys of the tropics...but let me tell you, one appreciates that ole power when you don't have it.

10. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Well, were still here. I didn't see todo and the tinman last night. We got some small thunderstorms but that's it. No 90mph winds thank god.

11. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Chris,
    I was right down at the intersection of 39 and I-88 late yesterday afternoon and some guy was windsurfing on that lake they have right there on the Northwest side of the roads. The wind was absolutely howling and this guy was screaming across the water. Faster than my boat man...

Storm didn't wack me much but I was a little concerned. I have a lot of old trees around here...

Ron

12. hitman846

hitman846 Non Camper

They predicted the same for us here in So. Wisc (madison). I never even saw a rain drop or heard thunder!:noidea:

13. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Windy!

Glade to here your allright chris,and the rest of yall up there!
    All its doin down here is gettin hot!!
    97 today its a little storm commin thru now, supposed to cool it down to the 80's tomarrow!:biggrin1: