beaware of this guy

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by wisbowhntr, Apr 12, 2008.

1. wisbowhntr

wisbowhntr New Member

I have a bow for sale so this guy e-mails me saying he wants to buy my bow .But first he askes me questions about me and the bow so here are the questions he asked Hello,

Am using this opportunity to purchased item from you by answer my question below:

Q 1: How long you have been owned the item you are willing to sell for me

Q 2: Hope the item still available for sale with good condition state and on the centrally if you final sold the present item am willing interested to, help me have another item that is available for sale

Q 3: What is the final asking price you are willing to sell the item for me

Q 4: Let me have attach of the picture of the item you want to sell for me

Q 5: Do you able to accept cashier check or Personal check as a mode of the payment.

Q 6: Can we trust you on this transaction?

Q 7: Can you send me your full contact information to mail out the payment for you. Hope to hear from you soon with good answer to my question.

Regards. So I look at this and answer his question and email him pics of the bow. I also ask if he maybe in Wisconsin so if he is that he may not have to pay for shipping . And then this is what he responds back to me in a e-mail again. Thanks very much for your response. I will want to know that the check you are going to receive will include your own item money and shipping company fees that will come for the pickup of the item, so i decide to include the shipping fees to the payment you are going to receive which will be very enough to handle all the transaction. because i really interested in purchasing your item and he doesn't want any other person to buy it. hope all is well and understood. i want you to understand all you need when you get the payment.

1, can we trust u with the money?

2,will u be able to wire transfer the excess the same day u receive the check?

3,will u be available when the shipping company will Be coming for the pickup?

4, is the item is brand new?

5,Which name and address i should i send the payment to?

6, can we take u for ur words?

Regards
    Well needless to say this guy is a scam artist . The red flags went up everywhere by the way he want to do this transaction.My wife is on a federal grand jury and she hear about scams like this all the time .If you get any e-mail from a guy that has a e-mail address of samuel_moore1989@hotmail.com do not do buisness with him .My wife did a IP address check and it comes from Nigeria .So guys beaware of this guy so you do not get scammed

2. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

:welcome: :welcome: Thanks for the heads up.

3. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

lol i dont think there is a nigeria wisconsin who knows we got a Romance Wi so anythings possible but thanks for the heads up.

4. J.C.

J.C. New Member

We have an Angola, Louisiana. there's a lovely prison there....:biggrin1:

5. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

i heard of that place when i lived in lafayette.

6. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

First thing I thought of was maybe he was from another country and used one of those online translators.... :noidea:

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I can't tell if the poster is the one with horrible english skills or if its the "buyer"?

Regards. So I look at this and answer his question and email him pics of the bow. I also ask if he maybe in Wisconsin so if he is that he may not have to pay for shipping . And then this is what he responds back to me in a e-mail again. Thanks very much for your response. I will want to know that the check you are going to receive will include your own item money and shipping company fees that will come for the pickup of the item, so i decide to include the shipping fees to the payment you are going to receive which will be very enough to handle all the transaction. because i really interested in purchasing your item and he doesn't want any other person to buy it. hope all is well and understood. i want you to understand all you need when you get the payment.

8. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

I keep getting emails that say "wanna see my pics" and when I respond yes, they ask for a credit card number. :frusty:

I was born at night but not last night. :cool:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Trust me bud, its a 1 time 9.95 processing fee......you wont regret it...