Been playing with my site's to much...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by MagnifiedFur, Sep 8, 2008.

1. MagnifiedFur

MagnifiedFur Team 6

I have been tinkering with my sites doing this and that and adding a 4 x lens...
    I had been shooting around 25 to 35 yards and practicing shots rite under me...You know how it is when your moving the site blocks up or down to the next adjustment hole...Here I was shooting okay out to 35 and decided to go on to 45 and 55...45 was there for about 8 shots and i was grouping good enough to feel comfortable to get a kill...Out to 55,I thought I was going to hit a little high to be honest...Draw,anchor,aim,release,the shot felt good...To bad i didnt even hit the Target...First thing that crossed my mind was,I anchored wrong...Shot # 2 ,chit,I missed again...I got looking at my last pin and went to adjust it down more,well I guess im in trouble now...It is bottomed out and wont go no lower ... I need to drop my sites down 1 hole,times like this I wish i never goofed with them in the first place ...

Back to square 1 LOL....

~James

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

That is how we all learn.............trial and error.

But I usually error alot more than the average person.:laugh: :doh:

3. Werd

Werd Senior Member

That's why we should be on the same team. :D

4. MagnifiedFur

MagnifiedFur Team 6

Yea,I should have left them alone...Now I have to go shoot more to get everything lined back up,hey it dont hurt my feelings at all....

Drew where are you from?

Maybe we'll get lucky and all be on the same team...

Me and BHH are gonna shoot about 20 Does LMAO...I would like to get Scott on here.the guy that bought my Ovation...He lives in MD. they are a 2 Buck state with 30 extra Doe a year per person...Thats some serious over populatin...I seen some bucks that came out of MD. whew they are a sleeper state,their are alot of really nice bone headed monsters there...